Monday, August 16, 2010

OOTD Casual Friday & Ann Taylor Loft Military Jacket Review

Welcome, here I am, joining the petite online fashion community. Here is my OOTD for last Friday. I added the new military jacket from the Loft to the outfit to see how it would layer because I was so dissapointed with the fit of the jacket on it's own.




Long sleeve knit top: Ann Taylor Loft xxspFloral Scarf: Ann Taylor LoftWeekender Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy 0Brown Thong Sandals: Old Navy 6























Ann Taylor Loft's clothes will usually fit perfectly off the rack in 00p, but this jacket seemed just large enough to make me look like I was slowly melting. Besides the overall wider fit of this jacket, the sleeves were a bit wide and a tad long too.




Verdict for this jacket: Not Perfect - Return.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with your verdict for this jacket. It's really too bad...I saw that it was mostly sold out in store so figured that it probably fit really nicely...guess not! Also, it must be chilly where you live! I'm shocked you get to layer so much already. What will you wear come Fall? : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that scarf and I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it. Welcome to the blogging community!

    ReplyDelete