Monday, August 16, 2010

OOTD Casual Friday & Ann Taylor Loft Military Jacket Review

Welcome, here I am, joining the petite online fashion community. Here is my OOTD for last Friday. I added the new military jacket from the Loft to the outfit to see how it would layer because I was so dissapointed with the fit of the jacket on it's own.




Long sleeve knit top: Ann Taylor Loft xxspFloral Scarf: Ann Taylor LoftWeekender Boyfriend Jeans: Old Navy 0Brown Thong Sandals: Old Navy 6























Ann Taylor Loft's clothes will usually fit perfectly off the rack in 00p, but this jacket seemed just large enough to make me look like I was slowly melting. Besides the overall wider fit of this jacket, the sleeves were a bit wide and a tad long too.




Verdict for this jacket: Not Perfect - Return.

3 comments: